We want you to be overjoyed with your new purchase. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with a product you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will provide all of the details for initiating a return.
As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. Please note that the shipment of a return is to be independently arranged and covered by the customer, with products received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. Just like most return policies we are only able to accept returned items that are in original packaging and like-new condition. This means that products with any scratches, stains, damages, or modifications cannot be returned. Please note that Standard Shipping and White Glove Shipping charges from the original order are not able to be refunded once these services have been provided by the carrier.
We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund.
Custom orders, products marked as Final Sale are not able to be returned or refunded. Any item marked as ""Final Sale"" is not covered by our usual Mid100Mod Limited Warranty.
Damaged or Defective Items
We stand behind the quality of products we sell. While cases are rare, damages and defects do happen once in a while.
- Inspect item upon delivery
- If damage is noted, accept delivery and sign off with the carrier ""damaged upon arrival""
- Photograph the item and packaging.
- If an item is structurally damaged and completely unusable, refuse delivery
- Do not refuse undamaged items, you are responsible for all redelivery costs, including but not limited to storage fees
- To file a claim send us an email at email@example.com.
- Damage claims received in excess of (3) calendar days beyond the delivery will not be accepted
- Photographs must be clear and attached to your claim within (3) calendar days
- We will send a replacement via Standard Shipping, offer a blemish discount, or offer local repair reimbursement at our discretion. In the event of a replacement, items with structural damage and/or determined unusable will be fully replaced with an in-stock item where possible; items with aesthetic blemishes will be subject to a custom order replacement
- Mid100Mod’s furniture is for indoor use only, unless explicitly specified, and as such will not cover the costs for damaged or defective items in the event that the furniture was made damaged or defective as a result of customer negligence
- If you do not accept any of our solutions to the case, you will be responsible for the safe return of the items (s) under our 'Buyer’s Remorse' policy
- In the event Mid100Mod deems all resolution attempts have failed, Mid100Mod reserves the right at any time to cancel and refund the damaged or defective item in full, less all associated shipping charges
- All items marked as Final Sale are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is. Final Sale items are exempt from regular store policy and are not covered by Mid100Mod Limited Warranty. Strictly no exceptions will be made for Final Sale items
If an order has already left the warehouse, cancellation is subject to any cost of original and reverse logistics and will be treated as a return under our Buyer's Remorse policy.
Refunds can only be issued via the method of the original purchase. If original method of payment is no longer available, we will issue store credit equal to the amount of the refund. It may take up to 7 business days for credit to appear. Mid100Mod cannot be held responsible for third party costs. Returns received past 30 days from the date of receipt and/or not received in original condition cannot be refunded. Shipping charges, custom and special order furniture are non-refundable. Standard Shipping, Express Shipping, and White Glove Delivery Service charges are not refundable. We do not accept any returns or exchanges on custom and special order furniture.
All items marked as Final Sale are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is. Final Sale items are exempt from regular store policy and are not covered by Mid100Mod Limited Warranty. Strictly no exceptions will be made for Final Sale items.